Who we are
We help organisations to improve processes, achieve better results, delight customers & increase employee satisfaction
Our interest is in helping organisations improve processes to achieve better performance and customer satisfaction.
We employ a variety of techniques in order to achieve these objectives and whilst we are not ‘wedded’ to any particular methodology, Lean Six Sigma, and Performance Management are some of our core tools. We deliver training, coaching and project leadership in Lean Six Sigma.
We have provided these services to an extremely wide variety of clients since the business was formed in 2001. Our client list, which totals more than 100, includes Public Sector, Private Sector and Third Sector organisations.
Our contact details are here.
- Our training capability ranges from introductory courses on Continuous Improvement to much more in-depth deliveries. For example, we have trained over 200 people to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt level and more than 750 to Lean Six Sigma Green Belt level across 6 European countries and the USA.
- We have established Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts in more than a dozen organisations.
- Our training content, delivery and style has received nothing but plaudits since the business was formed. We have stacks of feedback data to share if required.
- With people fully trained, our follow-on coaching and mentoring of participants has helped them deliver multi-million pound cost savings, and significant improvements in customer satisfaction for their organisations.
- We can deliver projects directly ourselves, or coach your people on how apply what they’ve learned to achieve significant goals.
- We coach either one-to-one or in small groups.
- The sustainability of improvement efforts is maximised when the organisation’s culture is right.
- We have designed and deployed customised Excellence processes and programmes to support cultural change within organisations.
- We continue to be engaged by clients as partners in significant transformation efforts.
- We have led countless Rapid Improvement Workshops to deliver successful outcomes within concentrated timescales.
- The content and scope of these workshops (sometimes called “Kaizen Blitz”) has been extraordinary and can address pretty much any aspect of your business.
- We receive regular feedback where participants are surprised and delighted at the progress they have made in the space of a few days.
Reduction of patient delivery leadtime
Health Equipment Provision
Jobs per annum capacity increase
Building Repair Organisation
Decrease in unnecessary inventory holding
Mechanical Parts Supplier
Improvement in turn-around time
Commercial Waste Organisation
Margin increase from product quality transformation
Reduction in customer queries for payments
Process improvements in construction planning process
Planning Consent Authority
Lag time in absence reporting - down from 4 days
Efficiency gain in bottle filling process
Reduction in freight cost
Oil & Gas Company
Reduction in tooling costs
Faster time to quote
Custom tubing business