Our interest is in helping organisations improve processes to achieve better performance and customer satisfaction.
We employ a variety of techniques in order to achieve these objectives and whilst we are not ‘wedded’ to any particular methodology, Lean Six Sigma, and Performance Management are some of our core tools. We deliver training, coaching and project leadership in Lean Six Sigma
We have provided these services to an extremely wide variety of clients
since the business was formed in 2001. Our client list, which totals more than 100, includes Public Sector, Private Sector and Third Sector organisations.
Our contact details are here
Project Coaching & Delivery:
- Our training capability ranges from introductory courses on Continuous Improvement to much more in-depth deliveries. For example, we have trained over 200 people to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt level and more than 750 to Lean Six Sigma Green Belt level across 6 European countries and the USA.
- We have established Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts in more than a dozen organisations.
- Our training content, delivery and style has received nothing but plaudits since the business was formed. We have stacks of feedback data to share if required.
Excellence & Cultural Change:
- With people fully trained, our follow-on coaching and mentoring of participants has helped them deliver multi-million pound cost savings, and significant improvements in customer satisfaction for their organisations.
- We can deliver projects directly ourselves, or coach your people on how apply what they've learned to achieve significant goals.
- We coach either one-to-one or in small groups.
Rapid Improvement Facilitation:
- The sustainability of improvement efforts is maximised when the organisation's culture is right.
- We have designed and deployed customised Excellence processes and programmes to support cultural change within organisations.
- We continue to be engaged by clients as partners in significant transformation efforts.
- We have led countless Rapid Improvement Workshops to deliver successful outcomes within concentrated timescales.
- The content and scope of these workshops (sometimes called "Kaizen Blitz") has been extraordinary and can address pretty much any aspect of your business.
- We receive regular feedback where participants are surprised and delighted at the progress they have made in the space of a few days.