We help you to devise and deliver Operational Excellence and Cultural Change initiatives
Perhaps you’ve heard of the “Toyota Way”?
What’s Your Way?
We help organisations, small and large, to create their very own Operational Excellence and Cultural Change processes.
We recognise that your organisation will have its own specific challenges and priorities and that simply picking up someone else’s route to excellence and placing on your organisation is unlikely to be successful.
Hence we believe that it’s important for you to devise your own path to excellence. We can help you do this and support you at every step of the journey.
We are engaged with organisations as partners in creating and delivering Excellence processes specific to their current situation and future aspirations.
We can help you to define what “Excellence” looks like for your business, establish where you are relative to this standard, and support you in closing the gaps.
To find out more, click on one of the horizontal tabs below. You can also download further information in the documents near the bottom of the page.
Make an enquiry or call 07802 365799
What We Offer
Do you have a systematic approach for your journey to excellence?
Published research shows that organisations which have taken a systematic approach to achieving Business or Operational Excellence move faster on their journey.
Why leave it open to hope or chance?
We can help you in the following areas:
- Determine the key Components Of Success (COS) for your organisation
- Establish what “Excellence” means specifically for your operation / business
- Capture, in fine detail, the relationships between your Components Of Success and the Excellence level you aspire to
- Develop your internal Excellence Change Team
- Build enthusiasm, commitment and urgency in your people for achieving excellence
- Create your new set of Guiding Principles for how excellence will be achieved
- Deliver an assessment, including metrics, of your current reality versus future aspiration
- Provide tools to prioritise your required improvement activity
- Train your people on how to close the spectrum of gaps between “just getting started” and “excellence”
- Propose mechanisms for you to track progress and monitor results
- Suggest ways to build on success and recognise the contributions of your employees
- Put all of the above into your very own “Excellence Model” – your framework for success.
Operational Excellence doesn’t have to be complicated!
Our view is that, too often, prescribed routes to achieving Operational Excellence have become overly complicated, too theoretical and heavily burdened with dogma.
That’s not our way.
We believe in practical plans and methods grounded in the realities of modern business.
We are only too aware that organisations operate within an environment of change as described in the well know “PESTEL” list, namely:
- Political change
- Economic change
- Social change
- Technological change
- Environmental change
- Legal change
Hence we recognise that your route to Excellence has to be dynamic in nature to respond to the above as necessary.
We believe that people will only engage in and respond to the challenge of achieving excellence if they can see and understand the way forward with clear and simple mechanisms that take their work group forward, and with plenty of help and support along the way.