Rapid Problem Solving
We drive focused workshops that give you fast results for the long term.
Do you need solutions in a hurry?
Rapid Improvement Workshops are a great way to generate and implement solutions to business problems. The emphasis is on focussing the energy of your team exclusively on a particular problem area or process which requires performance improvement.
These workshops normally last 1 – 5 days and the aim is to deliver as complete a solution as possible within the duration of the event. Some people call this type of event a “Kaizen Blitz”.
The workshops are action oriented, highly participative and extremely satisfying for employees who will experience significant progress in a very short period of time.
To find out more, click on one of the horizontal tabs below. You can also download further information in the documents near the bottom of the page.
Make an enquiry or call 07802 365799
What we offer
We can help you in the following areas:
- Facilitation of Rapid Improvement Workshops where we lead your people through the problem solving process
- Selection of potential areas for improvement
- Planning and preparation for the events
- Setting workshop objectives to deliver measurable results
- Selection and on-boarding of participants
- Roll-out of solutions across your organisation
- Workshop reports and documentation
- Follow up coaching and support
We can also train your people on how to conduct Rapid Improvement Workshops (Train-the-Trainer).
- We believe that preparation for a Rapid Improvement Workshop is very important, hence we will invest the required time with you and your team before the event itself to ensure that everyone and everything is ready to hit the ground running.
- We will ensure that you and your team know what to expect (and what not to expect) from a Rapid Improvement Workshop (sometimes referred to as a Kaizen Blitz)
- We use well tried and tested systematic problem solving methods within the workshop.
- Your people do not need any previous training in business problem solving or process improvement techniques to take part in an event.
- We will work hard to engage everyone in your team. It is our job to ensure that everyone can and does contribute in meaningful ways to the success of the workshop.
Outstanding track record:
- We have been selected as facilitators for a huge number of Rapid Improvement Workshops.
- Our clients have been delighted with the positive outcomes that they have achieved from these events.
- Whilst we’ll lead the process, it’s your team who will be doing all of the hard word.
- We have led successful workshops for manufacturing and service organisations, third sector organisations and a host of government agencies.
- Here are just a few examples of recent workshop topics:
- Strategy Creation
- Attendance Management Improvement
- Repair and Maintenance Process
- Freedom of Information System
- Production Yield Improvement
- Customer Complaints Reduction
- Transportation Process Efficiency
- Social Care Improvement
- Reduction in Financial Loss Claims
- Pest Control Process
- Optimisation of Real Estate
- Waste Management Process Speed
- Biotech Water Supply Quality
- Mechanical Parts Inventory Reduction
- Cancer Care Process
- Chemical Usage Consistency
- Repair Workshop Process Improvement
- Occupational Health Process Lead Time Reduction