Training & Coaching In Continuous Improvement
We build the Continuous Improvement capability in your department, division, organisation.
Learning is good. Application of learning is better.
We have an extensive range of Training Courses covering just about every aspect of process and performance improvement.
Our menu of courses continues to grow and we can configure training to meet your exact requirements. We normally don’t charge for customisation of courses.
We want you to get a return on your investment in our services. Hence our training courses are often backed up with Coaching Sessions which are designed to support your people in applying what they have learned.
We prefer to discuss your particular preferences with you to ensure that what we deliver is relevant to your needs and has the right emphasis.
We come from the school of thought that says – people will learn more if they are enjoying themselves. Hence our training courses are highly interactive with imaginative hands-on exercises.
Participants get to grips with the theory via practical application sessions. We continuously develop these learning tools to keep them fresh and relevant.
To find out more, click on one of the horizontal tabs below. You can also download further information on various training courses in the documents near the bottom of the page.
Make an enquiry or call 07802 365799
Download Training Brochures
Download the training titles of interest.
- Our standard list of training courses is given below, please download any PDF brochures of interest
- The course descriptions listed are written mainly for Leaders or Learning & Development specialists who require training for their teams.
- The exception is our OPEN COURSES which are prearranged – to attend just get in touch with us.
- We’d like to emphasise that course development and customisation is part of our daily life. So if you do not see specifically what you’re looking for here, don’t be put off – get in touch and we’ll create a course specially for you.
Our approach is to:
- Gain some familiarity with your organisation, your current situation and challenges
- Listen to your requirements for training and developing the capabilities of your people
- Advise you on how we (or others) might be able to help
- Suggest the appropriate training module or training programme
- Discuss how we might configure this training to maximise its relevance to your situation
- Advise how your people could best apply their learning and what coaching we could offer
- Talk through how to select candidates
- Propose the best schedule & training environment
- Create a costed proposal for you
- Deliver the module or programme & hold a mid and / or post programme review